Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Los Diarios Vampiros

I have a problem. First the Twilight series, now this. I'm becoming a tad concerned, or maybe just ultra embarrassed.

I watched the first episode of The Vampire Diaries but due to circumstances beyond my control (a husband who does NOT want to watch this show on a weekly basis) I haven't kept up with it.

I decided to watch the second episode last night online, just to give it another shot. Fast forward 3 hours: I've watched all five episodes since the pilot and I'm already anxious for this Thursday to roll around so I can catch the newest one.

I don't know what it is: forbidden love, mystery, mythic beings, or just gorgeous, sexy vampires? Regardless, it's worth a shot if any of the above strike your fancy. You can watch it on the CW on Thursdays at 8 p.m. You can also catch up on previous episodes through the show's Web site.


















No comments: