Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can't even justify this post with a clever title

This is embarrassing, but I had a Twilight dream last night. Wow, I can't believe I'm actually admitting it. Hey, it wasn't like I chose to dream that, it just happened. Do you know that Stephanie Myer came up with the idea for the entire series from one dream? She sat down the next day and started writing down her dream and three months later...ta-da...Twilight was completed. Too bad I wasn't the first one to dream about Twilight. Then I could have written Twilight and I would've demanded full-access to all the movie sets a.k.a. Robert Pattinson. Sadly, all I can do is wait until the next movie comes out and go see it along with all the screaming teenage girls. What has my life become?

P.S. I am madly in love with my amazing and attractive husband, Tim, who doesn't even come close to Edward Cullen.

P.P.S. I also must apologize to Tim for asking him (multiple times) if he were a vampire if he would bite me and turn me into a vampire, too, so that we could live forever together. Despite this annoyance, he still answered 'yes' every time. :)

No comments: