Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Favorite Site

I know what I want for Christmas: a personal shopper. Well, not just any shopper, I want Lauren Lefevre from Edit by Lauren.

Here's Why:
1. Not only is she super sweet, she has always dressed amazingly.
2. I have too many clothes, most of which are cheap. My closet is a mess and most of the time I don't even know what's in there.
3. I want to get the "Edit Your Wardrobe" service:How sweet is that?? I LOVE this idea! I would offer to trade her for social media services for her company, however, she's got that down pretty good with company presence on social media (including a blog, facebook and Twitter). Which, by the way, you should check out her blog for latest fashion trends and deals: editbylauren.blogspot.com.

Maybe Santa will include her in my stocking this year!

No comments: