Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Too Much To Write About

So it's been way too long since I've posted. Here is my life over the past 1.5 months:

1. Christmas - NYC was amazing. I'm IN LOVE with my parents' apartment.
2. Found out mom had cancer, it was removed, but there's a 50% chance it could come back in her lungs.
3. Bought a house.
4. Started 2nd semester of graduate school. Busy, busy, busy.
5. My baby boy (dog) is very misbehaved. Must get him formal training. Am loosing my mind.
6. Lots of work to do on new house before we can move in.
7. Walking about 543,342,234 dogs each day.

Whew, glad we got that out of the way. Will write more later.

2 comments:

Johnmark and Jessica said...

I want to see more pics of the house!!!
(or i guess i could come visit) :)

Unknown said...

You should definitely come visit! I will post more pictures of the house soon!