Thursday, March 29, 2012

Can't Get Enough #WhatShouldWeCallMe

Thanks to Becca, I'm addicted to this site. I've reached my sharing maximum of this stuff on Facebook, Twitter, at work, and with my husband. So I'm turning to this blog, which, thankfully, no one reads so no one can complain. And, if you are the one person that reads this blog, you can't complain either because that would mean you'd have to admit that you are the only person that reads this blog. :)

#WhatShouldWeCallMe

WHEN I GO HOME TO VISIT MY PARENTS













WHEN A GUY TRIES TO USE A CHEESY LINE ON ME

Him:














Me:















WHEN I SEE A GIRL WEARING

Heeled rainboots














Jeans without back pockets














Ed Hardy








These are all courtesy of the site #WhatShouldWeCallMe.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Bwahahaha!!! I read your blog. And I went through that ENTIRE website last night. AND forwarded it to my husband. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you love it as much as I do! I keep trying to stop looking at it but it's like a drug I swear.